Thursday, March 25, 2010

Course Assignments

I believe that the two assignments that we have done in this course have been extremely helpful and useful in this class. First of all, we get to work with groups which is always good. I will admit that I was a little bit nervous before I actually met my group for the first time because I was afraid that I would get a bad group but luckily, I did not. Also, for assignment number 2 we got to learn about different charity organizations and i thought that was very interesting. In the first assignment we got to look at different articles. We had to pick out the main point and some supporting points and that was fairly easy to with a group. These to assignments have been very helpful in many ways. We have had to learn to work with people that we don't know and we have had to analyze articles and other things like that differently than we, or at least I have done before. These two assignments have been very useful.

1 comment:

  1. I had the same feeling going into our first group assignment but was also relieved that my group turned out to be great as well. I liked too how our second assignment let us learn more about social organizations. The second assignment is something that I would have never done on my own. In my opinion the hardest part of these two assignments was not the actual work, but just making sure everyone did their part on time. Luckily the group that I was put into did a great job. I think the value that I am going to get out of these two assignments is the group portion of these two assignments.

    ReplyDelete