Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cause and Effect Website

The website that we had to go to was the cause and effect website. At first, i thought it was going to be really long and boring so i was not looking forward to it. It turns out that it wasnt really that bad at all. It was actually very interesting and i thought it really helped me understand the concepts even more. And it wasnt just reading, we got to do some excercises that were even more helpful. I wasnt too clear on the subject of cause and effect but this website definitely did a good job of helping me understand the concept. The examples they used were also good at testing us on whether or not we understood the topic. It was very useful because i got a few of them wrong on my first guess but it let me go back and correct myself so i could get the right answer and understand the reasons why i got the question wrong in the first place. It was very helpful

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the little mini quizzes at the end of each section as well. I also agree with you in saying that I also thought it was going to be extremely long and take forever to finish the site but really it went by fast. I read the chapter on Cause and Effect but this site help educate me a little bit more on the subject and clear up a few questions that I had on the topic. It was nice that the site broke it up between reading and exercises instead of just a lot of reading that drags out and gets boring half way through. I also liked how the quizzes allowed us to go back if we got the wrong answer the first time and get a second chance to fix it and pick the right one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with what you said about how the exercises were helpful. I also though that this was going to be long and boring but it turned out to be helpful. It allowed for us to understand the concept by making us do the exercises but not punish us if we got something wrong. I think that allowing us to make mistakes helps us in the learning process because when we make mistakes, we never want to make them again so we get it right the next time. I think that this website was useful in helping us understand the concept

    ReplyDelete